Thursday, April 14, 2011

~*~ First Christmas Book~*~

So have more than one kid who's First Christmas' was in different years? No need to worry! Just combine them! I did that with this Christmas book. My daughter's first Christmas was in 2007 and my son's was in 2009. Instead of making a 12 x 12 book for each, I did this. I used a plain red album...put this awesome first Christmas sticker in the picture window on the cover...and surrounded it with ribbon. The last page of the book...well I ran out of photos...so I meant to write "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night"...but no room..so I shortened it. As for materials..I have honestly been saving Christmas paper for the past 3 years so I don't know even know where it came from. I also been saving stickers for 3 years as well...whenever one is on sale I pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment