Friday, May 13, 2011

~*~Safari Party Goodie Bags~*~


So my kiddies birthdays run pretty close to each other, so this year I've decided to combine both parties into one! I have always love the way safari paper looked and well...safari animals are just too cute! To start, after Easter I bought some Easter Egg fillers on sale for about .20 cents for 6 items..do the math and I saved a whole lotta cash! I put them in Zip Lock snack baggies.
So after I filled 20 baggies, I folded a paper over the baggie and stapled it. I did this so that I could just glue my "label" sheet over the staples and hide them. A tip I picked up from my new FB friend Amy! Thanks Amy!

I then created the label using simple safari themed paper and I used my Cricut and Birthday Bash cartridge to create the different animals on the label. As many of you know, when you use the cricut...details on items don't normally come out very well unless you make them about 5' or bigger. The animals I made were 2 1/2 inches so I just used fabric paint and glitter glue paint pens to make some details on them. Also instead of typing out the date and what not, I just printed Party Animal on some tan paper and bada bing I now have 20 handmade goodie bags!


No comments:

Post a Comment