Wednesday, February 23, 2011

~Kat's Zoo Book~

Last Mother's Day I thought it would be fun to spend the day at the zoo with one of my favorite little guys. When I sat down to scrap the trip I wanted to go outside my comfort zone. I used the Animal Crackers stack from DCWV. It was a real make it work kind of moment because the paper was way busier than what I usually choose. Then once i got into a groove with the paper, I started to run low on animal stickers. I found in my scrap crap these realistic animal stickers. I remember thinking what was I thinking when I bought these! But then I decided why the hell not!!? I stuck them onto a piece of card stock, cut around it and then used 3-Dots to make them pop off the page. Oddly enough it worked out great! I also had problems with gluing and taping on the glittery paper. I've tried several different types and brands. I think I finally just ended up using elmer's stick glue.



No comments:

Post a Comment