Thursday, February 24, 2011

~Kat's Unique Book Gift~

Do you have a lot of random photos that make the people who are in them plead with you to delete? Well I do and I got this really great idea to use all those "funny" random photos as a special and unique Christmas gift. While wondering around one of my LSS trying to find inspiration, I saw a display for individual pieces of chipboard shaped like letters. Then I heard the rush of the waterfall!!!! I decided to spell out the person's name and use all those funny random photos I have of her. She herself is a scrap-crapper and I know she has enough of those perfect kind of pages. So I decided well let's make a book to show the imperfect fun side that we all know and love! A lot of the papers I used were from Bo-Bunny, which is one of her favorite lines. The embellishments were a mix of rub-ons and jewels. This is the project where I learned that I LUV those sticky jewels! Word of caution though, when working with those plastic acrylic pages be prepared to use muscle with the rub-ons.


1 comment:

  1. I honestly just love all the colors you used and the stickers...I think this one of my top fave picks of your scrap crap!

    ReplyDelete